At C&N we have a mission to take care of our customers to be the only bank they need. The Universal Banker Floating is responsible for enhancing customer retention and deepening existing relationships by providing timely and accurate transactional customer service and educating customers through effective oral and written communication on Bank products and services while identifying cross-sell and referral opportunities to meet customers’ needs. This position may assist customers with the opening of consumer and business deposit accounts.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: Less than 1 year of previous related experience and/or training.
OR: Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Requirements: Traveling to assigned branches may be required.
1. Provides excellent customer service and relationship building.
2. Performs Branch Operations and Teller Functions.
3. Promotes C&N Product and Services Solutions.
4. Training and Education – Completes all assigned training as established in a timely manner, including compliance, certification & licensure, and other developmental requirements.
5. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N Customer Service Standards.
Software Powered by iCIMS