At C&N we have a mission to take care of our customers to be the only bank they need. The Senior Wealth Advisor works directly with C&N clients in the Southeast PA markets to grow both existing markets and establish new geographies as the organization expands. This position will provide sound financial advice to both the affluent and mass-affluent wealth markets, incorporating investment management, insurance planning, highly tailored lending services and financial planning.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, M.B.A., M.A. preferred, not required
Experience: 8-10 years of relevant experience relating to Wealth Management Clients
Required Certifications: FINRA Series 7, 63 (at start), 65 and PA Insurance (within 6 months)
Recommended Certifications: CFP, CTFA, CIMA, ChFC
1. Provides expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, business succession strategies, insurance, and corporate retirement offerings.
2. Provides an exceptional Wealth Management offering.
3. Grows and retains Assets Under Management by working with clients, prospective clients and Centers of Influence.
4. Training and Education – Completes all assigned training as established in a timely manner, including compliance, certification & licensure, and other developmental requirements.
5. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N Customer Service Standards.
Software Powered by iCIMS