At C&N we have a mission to take care of our customers to be the only bank they need. The Personal Banker is responsible for enhancing customer retention and deepening existing relationships by providing timely and accurate customer service and educating customers through effective oral and written communication on Bank products/services, while identifying cross-sell and referral opportunities to meet customers’ needs. This position will also assist with business development efforts and may assist customers with opening of consumer loans and personal or business deposit accounts.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: 2-4 years previous related experience in a customer service setting, preferably in a banking environment.
OR: Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Recommended Certifications: NMLS (within 1 year of employment).
Special Requirements: Traveling to assigned branches may be required.
1. Ensures Relationship and Business Development.
2. Performs Lending functions.
3. Performs Branch Operations and Teller Functions, as needed.
4. Training and Education – Completes all assigned training as established in a timely manner, including compliance, certification & licensure, and other developmental requirements.
5. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N Customer Service Standards.
Software Powered by iCIMS