At C&N we have a mission to take care of our customers to be the only bank they need. The successful Product Owner will be responsible for providing product knowledge, customer insight and connecting business needs and technology while supporting a strategic vision for product innovation. This role will oversee the conception, implementation, and analysis of complex, high-profile initiatives and partner with senior leadership in the creation and delivery of the product roadmaps. They will manage the prioritization and backlog while acting as the liaison to the customer, and technology & business partners. The Product Owner acts as the first authority for decisions regarding business value and functionality for the team. This position uses strategic planning expertise to guide initiatives to maximize the business value delivered by the team.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Experience: 6-8 years of previous related experience and/or training in a related field.
OR: Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Recommended Certifications: PMI Certification
1. Leads both strategy and execution on a roadmap for a defined value-stream.
2. Works within the Agile framework as the business subject matter expert.
3. Maximizes the value of the Agile with responsibilities for.
4. Supports the implementation of business solutions.
5. Maintains a deep awareness of how the business operation works.
6. Training and Education – Completes all assigned training as established in a timely manner, including compliance, certification & licensure, and other developmental requirements.
7. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N Customer Service Standards.
Software Powered by iCIMS