We are looking for a Loan Servicing Manager to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, York, or Doylestown, PA. The qualified Loan Servicing Manager oversees the daily functions of the Loan Servicing Center to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the department. Loan Servicing includes credit disputes, collateral recordation, escrow payments, secondary market servicing, PMI, flood insurance monitoring, new loan reviews for consumer and mortgage loans, closed loan reviews and collateral satisfaction, monthly GL reconciliations, administration of credit life and disability insurance programs. Periodic travel required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university or equivalent in a related field.
Experience: 4-6 years of previous related sales and management experience in a banking environment or related sales field.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Manages the daily functions of the Loan Servicing Center.
2. Supervises, mentors, coaches, and serves as a role model for Loan Servicing Center staff. Monitors, evaluates, and manages Servicing Center office staffing and work environment.
3. Evaluates the Loan Servicing Center processes, technology and equipment.
4. Prepares management reports as directed.
5. Training and Education
6. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N’s Customer Service Standards.