We are looking for a Retirement Plan Services Operations Specialist to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. The qualified Retirement Plan Services Operations Specialist is responsible for the posting of retirement plan contributions, distributions, and other daily transactions required for our clients’ retirement plans. The Retirement Plan Services Operations Specialist will work with other members of the Retirement Plan Services staff to provide quality customer service and support to our plan participants and sponsors.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience and/or training
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Performs the daily procedures required to maintain the connection between our record-keepers system and our trust accounting system in an accurate and timely fashion.
2. Processes payroll contributions and participant distribution requests accurately and within department standards for timeliness.
3. Handles inquiries from participants and plan sponsors.
4. Supports the Retirement Plan Services Coordinator and plan relationship managers.
5. Cross-trains with Wealth Management Operations personnel.
6. Training and Education
7. Customer Service – Exemplifies C&N’s Customer Service Standards.