We are looking for a Deposit Operations Specialist to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. The Deposit Operations Specialist will support deposit operations in a variety of ways. The qualified candidate is responsible for monitoring and processing all items related to the deposit operations of the Bank.
Education: Some college or technical school courses in related field.
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Processes incoming and outgoing Automated Clearing House (ACH) files, originator files to FRB (including company, customer, and Internet Banking System files) and individual files to the bank's CORE system.
2. Provides support for all consumer and business Electronic Banking products.
3. Answers customer ACH origination and RDC questions.
4. Performs daily duties related to overdraft privilege program.
5. Monitors IRA and CD products for accuracy and executes daily, monthly and annual duties in regards to these products.
6. Performs daily duties related to BankCard program.
7. Meets the minimum requirements and expectations for all Deposit Operations employees.
8. Training and Education.
9. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern’s Quality Client Service Standards.