We are looking for a Commercial Lending Relationship Manager II to fill an opening immediately in Coudersport, PA. The successful Commercial Lending Relationship Manager will be responsible for selling loans and other bank products. The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager will be regularly engaged in outside sales duties of the Bank’s place of business. Seeks assistance from Commercial Lending Relationship Manager Team Leader/Regional Commercial Lending Executive with larger, more complex loans.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college, university, or equivalent in Accounting or related field.
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience and/or training
Equivalent combination of education and experience
1. Grow loan portfolios by developing quality relationships by working with centers of influence while managing and minimizing loan delinquency.
2. Analyzes commercial loan applicant’s financial information to determine loan feasibility.
3. Approves loans within authority (if applicable).
4. Refers loans to committees for approval.
5. Training and Education.
6. Customer Service - Exemplifies Citizens & Northern’s Customer Service Standards.